Family Health Care Center – Fall River
- Provides primary health care to Health Center patients.
- Participates in the on-call system.
- Participates in inpatient detox rounds as required. Participates in health professional (medical studies, residents, nurse/students, etc.) mentoring.
- Available to front office and nursing staff re: telephone triage, patient inquires, etc.
- Assists in the efficient operation of speciality clinics as needed.
- Attends CME and in-service training sessions as approved by the Medical Director.
- Meets with the Medical Director periodically to review Health Center policy and report on Health Center operations.
- Participates in off-campus clinics as assigned.
- Other duties as required.
- Medical Degree with current Massachusetts license.
- Maintain privileges at local hospitals.
- Previous experience in ambulatory care clinic preferred.
- To be Board eligible in Internal medicine or Family medicine. Board certified preferred
- Suboxone waiver physician preferred.