At SSTAR we are no longer offering COVID testing to the public. The state is operating a drive through testing service at BCC through CIC Health.
SSTAR is offering the Rapid Test for our patients and staff by appointment.
We are offering the Moderna vaccine on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. We are also offering the J and J vaccine daily 8:30am – 4:30pm. We have a limited supply of Pfizer please call for availability and to schedule an appointment (508)675-1054. Appointment is required for any Covid-19 Vaccine.
Children’s Vaccine Clinic
Appointments available for SSTAR Children’s Vaccine Clinic Saturday November 20th, 9 AM to Noon.
- We will be administering the Pfizer vaccine formulated for children ages 5-11 years
- This is a two-shot series. You will be provided with the 3-week (December 11th) follow-up appointment when your child receives the first dose.
- Call SSTAR at 508-679-5222 for information and to make an appointment
- Children must be accompanied by a parent who will need to show their ID and sign the consent form
More Information from the CDC about the Pediatric Vaccine:
Effective 11/2/2021, CDC recommends Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11 years. The Pfizer pediatric (5-11 years of age) vaccine formulation:
- Comes as a multiple dose vial with an orange cap and a label with an orange border
- The vials and cartons state ‘for age 5 years to <12 years’
- Must be diluted
- Primary series of 2 doses (0.2 mL each) 3 weeks apart in individuals 5 through 11 years of age
- Is NOT interchangeable with the 12 and older formulations
- See the Factsheet for preparation and administration information
CDC webpage on COVID-19 Vaccination for Children 5-11 Years Old
Primary Health Care
Located at 400 Stanley St in Fall River, the Family HealthCare Center at SSTAR has expanded to a family medicine model, serving all people from infancy through adulthood. read more
ARISE (Addiction Recovery in Supportive Environment) is an approach to engaging reluctant drug and alcohol dependent individuals into treatment using an “invitational” model of intervention… read more
Open Access Center
Making it easier for you to get the treatment you need, when you need it. We’ve re-designed how we do things. No appointments – just walk right in for immediate access to services and, of course, our signature quality of care, for you, the people we serve. Click here for more information, group schedules, and how to get started.