Let us contribute our expertise to help you improve health outcomes. Seven of the ten leading causes of mortality are associated with modifiable behavioral risk factors.
SSTAR Community Partners are seeking to foster communication, provide care coordination and improve access to long- term support services and support social determinants of health.
Care coordinators will help assist clients with physical & mental health concerns, helping engage the client with community resources that fit their individual needs.
BH CP Service Area: Fall River, Barnstable, New Bedford, Falmouth, Wareham, Orleans, Attleboro, Taunton, Brockton, Quincy
Currently we have over 40 staff serving Southeastern Massachusetts and Martha’s Vineyard. Direct care staff have many years of experience working with clients who have serious mental health, substance use and medical comorbidity. While each partner has their own Nurse Clinical Care Manager, Care Coordinator and Social Workers, SSTAR serves as the hub for central administration of the project. Key staff are listed below:
- Medical Director – Charles Morin, MD CMorin@sstar.org
- Program Director – Fred Rocco, PhD FRocco@sstar.org
- Assistant Director – Michelle Rapoza, NTCCP MRapoza@sstar.org
- Data Analytics – Ryan Rapoza, RMRapoza@sstar.org
- Supervising Social Worker –Susan Worthen,LICSW SWorthen@sstar.org
- Referral Specialist – Trish McIlwaine TMcIlwaine@sstar.org
- ACO/MCO outreach – Andy Lang, JD ALang@sstar.org
The Care team consist of RN, BSN, MSW, BA, CAC/CADAC/LADAC degrees and certifications. Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Cape Verde, Creole, French, Bengali, ASL. For more information email email@example.com
In partnership with…