The Commonwealth is launching a strategic testing program in communities across Massachusetts that have continued to see a higher number of residents testing positive for COVID-19.
This program will support the testing of asymptomatic individuals in these communities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you are a resident of one of these communities, even if you have no COVID symptoms, please get tested to help stop the spread.
The Commonwealth urges residents of these communities to get tested for COVID-19:
Chelsea, Everett, Fall River, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Marlborough, and New Bedford
This testing will be available July 10 – January 15, 2021.
Monday – Friday
386 Stanley Street Fall River, Ma.
8:30am – 3:00 pm
Saturday 12/19/2020 Only
8:00am – 2:00 pm
No Testing on Holidays
12/24/2020 – 12/25/2020 – 1/1/2020
- Open to everyone
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Testing at these sites is not restricted to residents of the city or town
- Free Testing is restricted to Massachusetts residence (Non Ma. residence will be subject to insurance verification)
- Instruction on accessing COVID-19 test results online.
- Online inquires about test results fill out the form below.
- Telephone inquiries about test results call (508)379-4009.
- Inquiries about test results will be answered Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm