Health Access Program
Welcome to “Open Enrollment 2016”!
If the time has come to renew your MassHealth and Health Connector plans. SSTAR Health Access Program will have Certified Application Counselors available from 8am to 4pm ready & available to assist individuals in applying and/or reapplying for affordable health care via the Health Connector. You do not need an appointment. Walk-In’s are welcome. There will be interpreters available for Spanish and Portuguese at our 400 Stanley Street location and Portuguese only in our satellite clinic at 1010 South Main Street Fall River, Ma.
Open Enrollment begins November 1, 2015 and runs through January31, 2016.
- November 1, 2015—Open Enrollment begins. Current Health Connector members can review and select new plans. New applicants can apply and shop for coverage for 2016.
- December 23, 2015—Deadline to apply, select a plan and pay for coverage beginning January 1, 2016.
- January 1, 2016—First date of coverage for applicants who apply, select a plan, enroll and pay their monthly premium by December 23, 2015.
- January 23, 2016—Deadline to apply, select a plan and pay for coverage beginning February 1, 2016.
- January 31, 2016—Open Enrollment Ends. Last day for applicants to apply for coverage without triggering event or special enrollment period (beginning March 1, 2016).
- Premium Payment Deadline—the 23rd of every month before the next coverage effective date, which is the 1st of every month.
Newly eligible Connector Care members can get coverage beginning December 1, 2015 if they apply, enroll in a plan and pay their premium (if they have one) by November 23, 2015.
If you have any questions contact Keisha De Jesus in the SSTAR Family Health Care Center at (508)675-1054 ext.3399.